Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backing up only Documents folder

2011-05-27 15:29:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backing up only Documents folder
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 21:26:44 +0200
On 05/27/2011 10:55 AM, Mark Maas wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I'm pulling some hair trying to find a way to only backup the Documents
> folder in everyone's /home directory. I.e. "/home/*/Documents".

Just a remark, seems you want to save Documents, but don't be abuse, if you
have users with other locales,
and those directory are the xdg (freedesktop related things) they can have
différents names automatically created.
Just in case you have to support different locales/language client and storage
places

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch