Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "First Match" Issues

2011-05-27 15:15:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "First Match" Issues
From: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 20:12:32 +0100
That looks pretty good.  For 100% correctness, I think your Exclude should be

Wild = "C:/Documents and Settings/*"

if you want to prevent backup of files at the top level or in the users'
directories.

I guess the phrase "you must include all ancestor directories of each
directory containing files to be included" (from the manual) is a more cryptic
way of saying what you found out below.

__Martin