Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Recycling a volume.

2011-05-26 12:16:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Recycling a volume.
From: Jake Debord <jake.debord AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:13:58 -0500
My goal is to have a backup job per employee. Each employee will have
their own Pool and volume.

My problem is that while testing the backups work fine, except the
volume just keeps growing and growing.
I have set the max volume size to 12G. The current file size is now
16G. I have also set the max jobs for the volume to 7 and I have now
done 10 total backups to the same volume.

I want it to hit 12G and then start writing over the old stuff. I have
the retention set to 1 hour and not sure what else to change.

TIA