Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] MaximumVolJobs not working!!!

2011-05-18 18:08:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] MaximumVolJobs not working!!!
From: pedro moreno <syxtemx AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:06:15 -0700
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
> On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 4:54 AM, Bacula <Bacula-List AT armin-tueting DOT
> com> wrote:
>> Hi Pedro,
>>
>>>   dolume Retention = 180 days
>> This is should read "Volume Retention = 180 days"
>>

> If that is what is in the file. Use the bconsole commands
>
> update "pool from resource"
>
> then
>
> update "all volumes in pool"
>
> Again I am going from memory so the commands may be not exactly what I
> posted..
>
> John

Sorry guys, I'm back.

The config file is correct
dolume Retention = 180 days this was a type error here.

Bacula won't run if u have errors in your setup.

I have other issue right, but this case is not close, I will let u
know the status.

Thanks!!!