Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Multiple Storage (and Director) Daemons

2011-05-11 22:43:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] Multiple Storage (and Director) Daemons
From: Mike Seda <maseda AT stanford DOT edu>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:41:01 -0700
Hi All,
I'm currently attempting to architect a Bacula solution for an
environment of 100+ clients with 15+ TB of total data (5,000,000+ files).

During my research on the above solution, I read that it's possible to
run multiple storage (and director) daemons. This was very interesting
to me, but I'm just wondering what the reasons would be for doing so.

Thanks In Advance,
Mike