Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] MaximumVolJobs not working!!!

2011-05-13 03:29:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] MaximumVolJobs not working!!!
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 09:26:20 +0200
Op 12/05/2011 0:39, pedro moreno schreef:
> Hi.Want to understand why bacula 5.0.2 don't want to use my tape until it
> reach the MaximumVolJobs.
> Pool {
>   Name = CompanyDiffTape
>   Pool Type = Backup
>   Use Volume Once = no
>   Maximum Volume Jobs = 72
>   Maximum Volume Files = 0
>   Maximum Volume Bytes = 0
>   Volume Use Duration = 0
>   Catalog Files = yes
>   Recycle = yes
>   AutoPrune = yes
>   dolume Retention = 180 days
Not sure if this is really relevant to the problem, but it says "dolume"
instead of "Volume" here. Default Vol Retention should be a year tho ...
>   Label Format = TapeDiff-
> }
>
> U can see that I want to have 72 jobs on each tape and save the tape
> for 180 days.
As John already mentioned, run a

list media pool=YourPoolName

and check the output. It will list Volume retention for all volumes in the pool
(in seconds) amongst other things. Make sure it's the set 180d and not
something like 7d.

Regards,
Jeremy

 **** DISCLAIMER ****