Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Postgres Error

2011-05-18 15:08:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Postgres Error
From: Mike Seda <maseda AT stanford DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:05:18 -0700
All,
OK. It looks like this issue has shown up before and is not critical:
http://old.nabble.com/regression-tests%3A-jobhisto_jobid_seq-td28277084.html

If anyone else runs into this in the future, the relevant commit is at
the following link:
http://www.bacula.org/git/cgit.cgi/bacula/commit/?id=fe35ad03e0bff911ab8c7fcea9684bba83e3e9b9

I'm not sure why this commit never made it into bacula-client-5.0.3 from
FreeBSD Ports though.

Mike