Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] [SOLVED] OneFS = no doesn't work

2011-05-18 14:33:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] [SOLVED] OneFS = no doesn't work
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 20:35:56 +0200
Hello,

It is possible that the documentation is not as detailed or explicit as it
could be, but the two different FileSets you wrote are totally different, and
the parser works perfectly fine otherwise it would have reported an error.

What is more likely is that the way two different Options blocks are
interpreted (or executed) is non-trivial and different from what you
understand.

Regards,

Kern