Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Postgres Error

2011-05-18 14:18:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Postgres Error
From: Mike Seda <maseda AT stanford DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:16:21 -0700
Hi Martin,
It turns out that I do have a jobhisto table after all:

bacula=> SELECT table_name FROM information_schema.tables WHERE
table_schema = 'public';
    table_name
----------------
  location
  filename
  path
  file
  mediatype
  pool
  storage
  log
  fileset
  media
  locationlog
  jobhisto
  pathhierarchy
  unsavedfiles
  basefiles
  jobmedia
  job
  client
  counters
  version
  cdimages
  device
  status
  pathvisibility
(24 rows)

bacula=>

Mike

On 05/18/2011 10:46 AM, Mike Seda wrote:
> [...]
> CREATE TABLE
> CREATE INDEX
> psql:<stdin>:259: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
> "client_clientid_seq" for serial column "client.clientid"
> psql:<stdin>:259: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "client_pkey" for table "client"
> CREATE TABLE
> CREATE INDEX
> psql:<stdin>:270: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
> "log_logid_seq" for serial column "log.logid"
> psql:<stdin>:270: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "log_pkey" for table "log"
> CREATE TABLE
> CREATE INDEX
> psql:<stdin>:285: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
> "locationlog_loclogid_seq" for serial column "locationlog.loclogid"
> psql:<stdin>:285: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "locationlog_pkey" for table "locationlog"
> CREATE TABLE
> psql:<stdin>:297: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "counters_pkey" for table "counters"
> CREATE TABLE
> psql:<stdin>:309: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
> "basefiles_baseid_seq" for serial column "basefiles.baseid"
> psql:<stdin>:309: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "basefiles_pkey" for table "basefiles"
> CREATE TABLE
> CREATE INDEX
> psql:<stdin>:320: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "unsavedfiles_pkey" for table "unsavedfiles"
> CREATE TABLE
> psql:<stdin>:327: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "cdimages_pkey" for table "cdimages"
> CREATE TABLE
> psql:<stdin>:335: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "pathhierarchy_pkey" for table "pathhierarchy"
> CREATE TABLE
> CREATE INDEX
> psql:<stdin>:347: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "pathvisibility_pkey" for table "pathvisibility"
> CREATE TABLE
> CREATE INDEX
> CREATE TABLE
> psql:<stdin>:361: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create
> implicit index "status_pkey" for table "status"
> CREATE TABLE
> INSERT 0 1
> INSERT 0 1
> .
> .
> INSERT 0 1
> INSERT 0 1
> Creation of Bacula PostgreSQL tables succeeded.
>
> BTW, it does not look like there was a jobhisto table created.
>
> Mike

>>> Hi All,
>>> I'm currently attempting to stand up a Bacula Director on FreeBSD 8.2.
>>>
>>> I installed the following packages from FreeBSD Ports:
>>> bacula-server-5.0.3
>>> postgresql-client-8.3.14,1