Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Slow Backup since Upgrade

2011-05-12 05:33:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] Slow Backup since Upgrade
From: Tobias Dinse <tobias.dinse AT stegbauer DOT info>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:29:41 +0200
Hi,

since i have upgraded our Backup Server to Debian Squeeze and Bacula
5.0.2 the Jobs are only write with ~ 5 MB/s.

status storage:

Device "IBMLTO4-sd" (/dev/nst0) is mounted with:
     Volume:      MITT01
     Pool:        MittwochPool
     Media type:  LTO4
     Total Bytes=157,171,864,755 Blocks=78,625,244 Bytes/block=1,999
     Positioned at File=162 Block=20,096

Maybe it could be the blocksize with 1999? I have no Errors in my logfiles.

regards

Tobias

--
# Stegbauer Datawork