Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Questions regarding migration job failure

2011-05-11 13:47:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Questions regarding migration job failure
From: Jerry Lowry <jlowry AT edt DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:48:42 -0700
Ok, I am trying to run bls on the specified volume file that is associated with this job. But the problem I am having is that bls is failing trying to stat the device.

I have one director and two storage directors.  The volume I am trying to run against is on the second SD.  Do I run bls on the system where the 'director' is or on the system thats running the stand alone 'sd' where the volume is located?

thanks