Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula - can't restore individual files

2011-05-11 02:48:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula - can't restore individual files
From: Yuri Timofeev <tim4dev4list AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:45:17 +0300
Now Webacula does not require access to the file.
List of files (for recovery) will be taken from a special table in the database.
Take the latest (HEAD) revision of the master branch.

See also for details:
http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/Restore_Command.html
7: Enter a list of files to restore
If you prefix the filename with a question mark (?), then the filename will be interpreted as an SQL table name,
and Bacula will include the rows of that table in the list to be restored.
The table must contain the JobId in the first column and the FileIndex in the second column.