Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Webbacula restore file error.

2011-05-10 11:29:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Webbacula restore file error.
From: cefrein <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 02:32:37 -0700
Hello,

I have

A director on CentOS1
A webserver on CentOS2

When trying to restore a file using webbacula I get the following error

Connecting to Director xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:19002
1000 OK: vm-bacula Version: 5.0.3 (04 August 2010)
Enter a period to cancel a command.
@#
@# RestorejobController::runRestoreAction
@#

restore  jobid=13 client="client"
file=<"/tmp/webacula_restore_c51ce410c124a10e0db5e4b97fc2af39.tmp" yes
Using Catalog "client"
Cannot open file /tmp/webacula_restore_c51ce410c124a10e0db5e4b97fc2af39.tmp:
ERR=Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type

The file that can't be opened, which contains a list of the files to be
restored is on the webbacula server (CentOS2).   My guess is that it the
director is looking for this file on CentOS1 and not CentOS2.   Has anyone ever
run into this problem and found a solution for it?