Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] severity of warnings issued by Bacula

2011-05-05 12:02:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] severity of warnings issued by Bacula
From: Gavin McCullagh <gavin.mccullagh AT gcd DOT ie>
To: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 16:59:56 +0100
Hi,

On Thu, 05 May 2011, Jeremy Maes wrote:

> All you need to do to suppress those messages is add all the
> junction points on the given windows system to the exclude list of
> your filesystem.

I appreciate that I can do that, but it seems like having to create a mass
of wilddir entries in the fileset is rather ugly, given that all I want to
achieve is a simple "don't warn me about junction points".  Your own
fileset is impressive but its also a pretty good example of why I'd really
rather not do that.

> Once you edit your fileset you should be left only with "important"
> warnings.

Are junction points the only "unimportant" warnings?

Gavin