Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Jobs are not running concurrently as expected (otherwise multiplexing not working ?)

2011-04-04 18:12:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Jobs are not running concurrently as expected (otherwise multiplexing not working ?)
From: Sarder Kamal <KamalS AT wmcollege.ac DOT uk>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 22:10:02 +0000
It looks like you have only 1 client with this scheme. If this is so
you will need to set "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" for the Client resource
of bacula-dir.conf to enable concurrency for this 1 client.

John

Dear John

Thanks for the suggestion, it seems to have done the trick. I had the Max set
on almost all other places and thought that was the recommended way, never
occured to me to put it on Client. Thanks again

Sarder