Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] IBM 3573-TL, LTO5, speed

2011-02-02 10:42:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] IBM 3573-TL, LTO5, speed
From: yesi <yesi AT altern DOT org>
To: Arunav Mandal <dibun AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:40:08 +0100
On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Arunav Mandal <dibun AT hotmail DOT com> wrote:

Hi,

I have a HP HH LTO-5 drive on Ubuntu Server 10.10 and I get around 80 to 110MB/s. I have used the same drive in Centos 5.5 and I got much less speed.

Yeah !
May you share your configs, please ?
Did you change anything between Centos and Ubuntu ? Are the configs the same ?

Thank you in advance.

Peace!