Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] IBM 3573-TL, LTO5, speed

2011-02-02 13:37:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] IBM 3573-TL, LTO5, speed
From: Rory Campbell-Lange <rory AT campbell-lange DOT net>
To: yesi <yesi AT altern DOT org>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:35:06 +0000
On 02/02/11, yesi (yesi AT altern DOT org) wrote:
> > I read so fast...
> After reading the thread, there's no official backport for 5.0.3.
> There's only a package from a guy :
> http://chaschperli.ch/debian/lenny/

Yes, although it isn't too difficult to build it yourself.

You'll need to bring down the source packages for 5.0.2 and then update
the source, and then compile the deb files.

I'm running a custom version of Bacula and that is what I did. You may
find Cowbuilder (http://wiki.debian.org/cowbuilder) useful.

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
rory AT campbell-lange DOT net