Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] HP or IBM LTO drive

2011-02-01 15:48:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] HP or IBM LTO drive
From: Gour <gour AT atmarama DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:46:33 +0100
Hello,

at the moment I still use HP' Ultrium 448 LTO-2 drive and hope it will
work for some more time (those devices are not cheap for soho/home
usage).

However, I'm aware one day we'll have to 'upgrade' (probably to
LTO-4), but I'm curious what is the opinion of Bacula community about
the quality of LTO devices made by HP vs IBM?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA