Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] incremental backup of Exchange fails

2010-12-24 07:02:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] incremental backup of Exchange fails
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:43:34 +0200
Hi.

I started backing up an Exchange 2003 on a 32-bit Windows Server 2003 SP2 (SBS).

The full backup completes OK, but incrementals fail with error "0xc800020e".

Some things I did after digging into it:
  - disabled circular logging on Exchange -  do I have to restart something
after doing it?
  - set "Accurate = no" on job's resource
  - removed ":notrunconfull" from plugin option
  - restarted bacula-fd after these changes
  - reran full after these changes

But incremental still fails. Any ideas why?

And why does the full job state that compression is "none"?

The fileset looks like this:
  Enable VSS = yes
  Ignore Fileset Changes = yes
  Include {
    Options {
      IgnoreCase = yes
      Exclude = yes
      Wild = "E:/Program Files/Exchsrvr/MDBDATA/*.log"
      Wild = "E:/Program Files/Exchsrvr/MDBDATA/*.edb"
      Wild = "E:/Program Files/Exchsrvr/MDBDATA/*.stm"
      Wild = "E:/Program Files/Exchsrvr/MDBDATA/*.chk"
    }
    Options {
      Compression = GZIP
      Signature = MD5
      Verify = pins5
      IgnoreCase = yes
    }
    File = "E:/Program Files/Exchsrvr/MDBDATA/"
    Plugin = "exchange:/@EXCHANGE/Microsoft Information Store"
  }

--
Silver