Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula not backing up catalogue

2010-12-16 21:05:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula not backing up catalogue
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 21:03:05 -0500
On 12/16/2010 7:27 AM, Telemat wrote:
> Thank you for your reply Mike, I took Dan's comments as being pedantic about
> html tags when really all I did was use the tools that this forum has at my
> disposal. There is no excuse for being rude and I apologise, but this matter
> is very urgent and needs resolving. Arguing about HTML formatting is not what
> the original post was about.

The file to be backed up is /var/lib/bacula/bacula.sql

Have you verified that the RunBeforeJob run well from the command line?

/etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog

Please post the email from the failed job.

Have you verified that /etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl dumps
a file to /var/lib/bacula/bacula.sql?

If you remove the RunAfterJob which deletes the file, does the file
exist after the job?

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/