Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Understanding purge

2010-11-18 06:28:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Understanding purge
From: Eric Bollengier <eric AT eb.homelinux DOT org>
To: Blake Dunlap <ikiris AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:05:35 +0100
Hello Blake,

Le jeudi 18 novembre 2010 00:30:16, Blake Dunlap a écrit :
> Basicly what I see here is that you really want a migration, not a copy
> job. This coupled with the patch from
> http://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT
> net/msg04724.html
> should do what you want if you set the new option in the migration job
> (from the patch, believe it is "Migrate Purge Jobs = yes", as I said, it's
> been a while).

Sorry, we missed your excelent idea, and I think that we can add it very
quickly, with one minor modification about the directive name (more something
like  PurgeMigrateJob or PurgeMigrationJob.

If you want to help getting documentation (new feature section and Job
resource directive) and regression testing on your feature, it would be great.

Bye