Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Understanding purge

2010-11-17 17:18:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Understanding purge
From: Dermot Beirne <dermot.beirne AT dpd DOT ie>
To: ikiris <ikiris AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:07:28 +0000
Hi Blake,
That sounds great, exactly what I've been looking for by the sound of it.
If you can provide this and some details of how to get it working, I
for one would be very interested and grateful.

Incidently, how would using such a patch affect upgrading Bacula in
future, etc.  I presume you are using it in a production environment
and find it stable.

Does this patch replace the actiononpurge feature entirely?

I'd suggest something like this should be considered for the next
version of Bacula.

Dermot.