Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Modifying tape location

2010-09-02 18:59:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] Modifying tape location
From: Richard Scobie <richard AT sauce.co DOT nz>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 10:56:29 +1200
I have a tape I am trying to restore from on a local LTO drive.

It was created at a remote location, in a library which is no longer
attached to the SD there and the "update slots" command was not done
after this tape was removed, so the Director still sees the tape as
residing in the remote library.

How can I change this, so I can mount the tape locally and restore from it?

Regards,

Richard