Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Want to contribute to Bacula?

2010-08-19 11:46:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Want to contribute to Bacula?
From: Richard Mortimer <richm AT oldelvet.org DOT uk>
To: dan AT langille DOT org
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:29:25 +0100
Hi Dan,

On 17/08/2010 23:41, Dan Langille wrote:
> Would you like to contribute to Bacula?  The easiest way is running
> regression testing.  Run the tests on a daily basis and submit them to
> the regression database.

I'll run tests on Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid) because I've got a suitable
installation available here. I had a quick try at following the
instructions but it didn't work. It is probably a setup problem on my
part so I'll try again tonight and will follow up on bacula-devel if I
still have problems.

Regards

Richard