Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Autochanger Questions

2010-08-06 11:18:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Autochanger Questions
From: sid009 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 11:16:10 -0400
> That is bad. Each line should have a Volume tag. Do you only have
> labels on 1 tape?

Thanks for pointing this out I would have never noticed. Only one volume was
being shown because I had put a barcode on one tape to test the re-labelling. I
have now put barcodes on all tapes, see below:

root@xxx# mtx status
  Storage Changer /dev/changer:1 Drives, 7 Slots ( 0 Import/Export )
Data Transfer Element 0:Empty
      Storage Element 1:Full :VolumeTag=LT1005L1
      Storage Element 2:Full :VolumeTag=LT1006L1
      Storage Element 3:Full :VolumeTag=LT1007L1
      Storage Element 4:Full :VolumeTag=LT1000L1
      Storage Element 5:Full :VolumeTag=LT1001L1
      Storage Element 6:Full :VolumeTag=LT1002L1
      Storage Element 7:Full :VolumeTag=LT1003L1

The next steps would be to delete the labels and recreate them?

Thanks for your patience and help