Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Autochanger Questions

2010-08-05 06:23:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Autochanger Questions
From: sid009 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 06:21:11 -0400

> To the OP - Have you put the barcode stickers (from HP) *on the tape
> cartridges the correct way up?*

Didn't receive any barcodes from HP unfortunately so I have printed off some 3
of 9 barcodes (ending with L1,L2...) to stick on tapes - thanks for the tip I
will make sure the labels are the correct way up. I will replace a tape and try
re-label it see how it goes (I am glad the tapes are in 10's not 100's)

Once the tapes have been labelled correctly - are there any specific config
parameters I need to set to ensure the tapes are rotated on a daily basis. At
present all tapes belong to one default pool and are all set to append

Thanks for your help