Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula + Postgres : copy batch problem

2010-08-04 06:51:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula + Postgres : copy batch problem
From: Rory Campbell-Lange <rory AT campbell-lange DOT net>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:50:11 +0100
On 04/08/10, Dan Langille (dan AT langille DOT org) wrote:

> I think stored procedures would be a good idea.  That way, we could
> improve the functionality without changing the application.
>
> That said, we do not at present use stored procedures.  We'd have to
> proceed carefully.

Fair enough. Can restores run off marked columns in database tables?
This exercise could be taken out of the main core of Bacula into a
little Django app (perhaps) and not affect the main body of Bacula at
all except for some way of executing restores.

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
rory AT campbell-lange DOT net