Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole command to display jobs on volume

2010-07-28 13:42:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole command to display jobs on volume
From: Lamp Zy <lampzy AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:38:45 -0700
Right on. Thanks Ralf.

The bconsole's query command looks into
   <bacula install>/scripts/query.sql file for available queries.

In bacula-5.0.2 this file is empty by default so I replaced it with the
file that comes with Bacula source:
   <source dir>/examples/sample-query.sql

For postgresql query #13 didn't work but #14 worked perfect.

Now I'm looking onto expanding the file with the query Rory
Campbell-Lange suggested (thanks Rory) and also with my own queries.

Thanks all

--
Peter