Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole command to display jobs on volume

2010-07-28 03:03:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole command to display jobs on volume
From: Ralf Gross <Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:43:57 +0200
Lamp Zy schrieb:

> I'm using bacula-5.0.2.
>
> Is there a way in bconsole to see which jobs used a particular tape?
>
> I can run "list jobmedia", save the output to a file and then grep for
> the media name but it's a lot of steps and it shows only the jobid.

bconsole -> query

13: List Jobs stored on a selected MediaId
14: List Jobs stored for a given Volume name

I'm not sure if the standard queries are still there in 5.0.x, I
remember there was a change.

http://www.bacula.org/5.0.x-manuals/en/main/main/New_Features_in_5_0_0.html#SECTION005181000000000000000

Ralf