Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula | NAS200 - Linksys

2010-07-15 10:58:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula | NAS200 - Linksys
From: Sebastián Moreno <smoreno.uy AT gmail DOT com>
To: <mangabbs AT hotmail DOT com>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:56:14 -0300
Hi,

Thank's for your quick response..But...I think this NAS don't support NFS..

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/nas/nas-reviews/30127-linksys-nas200-review-low-price-disappointing-performance?showall=&start=1

"The only network file system supported is SMB/CIFS; sorry, no AFP or NFS.
The 200 won't join an AD or NT domain to get user account information."

Official Web: http://www.linksysbycisco.com/EU/es/products/NAS200

Sorry, I made a mistake... it's NAS200 not NAS2000

:-)

Best Regards