Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula | NAS2000 - Linksys

2010-07-15 10:04:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula | NAS2000 - Linksys
From: Sebastián Moreno <smoreno.uy AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Lista Bacula" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:30:19 -0300
Hi Folks,

Good morning/afternoon/night for everyone, I have a fresh install working of Bacula 5.0.1 version on my box (Debian Lenny 5.0.2). I'm trying to mount as Storage a share folder, I have a NAS (NAS2000 - Linksys) On NAS's  web interface I can only create a share folder and give user permissions , so I can't enter to the OS.

When I mount this share folder on my bacula box I can create folders and everything but I can't give "bacula" or "tape" permissions to make this folder the Storage.

This is my line to mount the folder:

mount -t cifs //192.168.150.142/backup -o username=bacula,password=some_pass,rw,bg,vers=3,proto=tcp,hard,intr,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,forcedirectio,llock /backup/NAS/

On my bacula box, when I mount this share folder I see the users "501","502". This users are from NAS....

If you need more info please don't hesitate to ask me!!

Thank's a lot!!!

PD: Sorry my bad English! I'm from Uruguay!

--

http://www.importsys.com.uy/logo.jpg

Sebastián Moreno
Projects Manager

IT BUSINESS Corp.
Av. 18 de Julio 1805 5° Piso
( +598-2-4093287 | Mobile: +598-95-356960

Montevideo |Uruguay.

  PPlease consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail!!  /  P Por favor, considere el impacto sobre el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este email!!

__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5281 (20100715) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com