Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Re : Re : Re : Bacula: Implementation!

2010-02-03 08:20:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Re : Re : Re : Bacula: Implementation!
From: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
To: eugene ngontang <eugeneval2002 AT yahoo DOT fr>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:17:38 -0500
On 02/03/10 03:11, eugene ngontang wrote:

> Hi PHIL!
>
> Ok thanks, I understand now about Ip addresses setting.
>
> Please again, is it possible after the implementation, to administrate
> bacula though a web console? I mean install bacula component and manage
> devices via http on the local director or remotely on any machine in the
> network which has access to the director machine.

There are a couple of Bacula web tools in existence, but to the gbest of
my knowledge none are bundled with Bacula.  The included and supported
Bacula GUI console is BAT.

> I will also like to know if I should give options to the ./configue
> command when installing bacula from sources, or the simple ./configure
> with default option is ok?

You should most definitely study the configure options and use the
correct ones for your environment.

co.ordinate DOT org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.