Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] HP MSL2024 Autochanger "ERR=Device or resource busy."

2010-01-07 15:57:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] HP MSL2024 Autochanger "ERR=Device or resource busy."
From: Brian Debelius <bdebelius AT intelesyscorp DOT com>
To: Richard Scobie <richard AT sauce.co DOT nz>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:53:29 -0500
Try turning on debug in mtx-changer.  Modify the wait_for_drive()
function to add another debug statement to confirm that the device is
ready, and that the function did not just time out.

wait_for_drive() {
   i=0
   while [ $i -le 300 ]; do  # Wait max 300 seconds
     if mt -f $1 status 2>&1 | grep "${ready}" >/dev/null 2>&1; then
-->> debug "Device $1 - READY!"
       break
     fi
     debug "Device $1 - not ready, retrying..."
     sleep 1
     i=`expr $i + 1`
   done
}