Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Block checksum mismatch error

2009-12-19 07:49:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Block checksum mismatch error
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Oliver Lehmann <lehmann AT ans-netz DOT de>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:26:46 -0500
Oliver Lehmann wrote:
> Arno Lehmann wrote:
>
>> No, none that I know. An actual restore is the only way to find this.
>> To make sure your restores don't fail, run the SD with '-p', and
>> *really close watch for those errors in the reports*.
>
> man bacula-sd does not reveal a -p switch? Where do I have to specify
> it and what will it do?

$ bacula-sd -?
Copyright (C) 2000-2009 Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.

Version: 3.0.3 (18 October 2009)

Usage: stored [options] [-c config_file] [config_file]
         -c <file>   use <file> as configuration file
         -d <nn>     set debug level to <nn>
         -dt         print timestamp in debug output
         -f          run in foreground (for debugging)
         -g <group>  set groupid to group
         -p          proceed despite I/O errors
         -s          no signals (for debugging)
         -t          test - read config and exit