Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Problem Storage File

2009-12-07 09:37:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Problem Storage File
From: Oliver Knittel <ok AT systemhaus-kec DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 06:33:59 -0800 (PST)
Hello Together,

I get the folloing message when I ask for the Status of Storage File

Fatal error: bsock.c:135 Unable to connect to Storage daemon on
backupsrv.ke-si.intern:9103. ERR=Connection refused

DNS is correct Sever Name is checkt many times FQN is in hosts too. Password
is proofed.

When I use telnet i get refused too. Do anybody has got an Idea?

Tankx for your help

Oli