Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Problem Storage File

2009-12-07 10:13:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Problem Storage File
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:09:51 -0800
Since telnet is refused, too, odds are that either there is a firewall
involved, or the FQDN resolves to the wrong host.

BTW, telnet failing is no longer always a reliable indicator of whether the
firewall is configured correctly, since many firewalls have different rules on
a per-application basis. So telnet may fail and bacula succeeds, or vice versa.