Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to correctly delete a client

2009-07-01 12:23:09
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to correctly delete a client
From: Reynier Perez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:16:44 -0400
Bruno Friedmann wrote:
Okay, I was afraid dbcheck was the only solution. Thanks.

--
// Tom

If too afraid, you can also dig with sql in the db .. :-)))

Hi both:
I'm running a similar problem: the DB have orphan records and I need to delete them. I was thinking and generate a SQL query could be tedious. I find the dbcheck script but didn't found in any directory of my Bacula Server. Can any say me where it's located?

Cheers
--
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira