Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to correctly delete a client

2009-07-03 03:10:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to correctly delete a client
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 09:03:25 +0200
Reynier Perez Mira wrote:
> Bruno Friedmann wrote:
>>> Okay, I was afraid dbcheck was the only solution. Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>> // Tom
>>
>> If too afraid, you can also dig with sql in the db .. :-)))
>>

> Hi both:
> I'm running a similar problem: the DB have orphan records and I need to
> delete them. I was thinking and generate a SQL query could be tedious. I
> find the dbcheck script but didn't found in any directory of my Bacula
> Server. Can any say me where it's located?
>
> Cheers

If under *nix a command like
file `which dbcheck`
/usr/sbin/dbcheck: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
for GNU/Linux 2.6.4, dynamically linked (uses
shared libs), not stripped
indicate that not a script and would give you the path where it reside.

You have to look inside sources.

--

     Bruno Friedmann