Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula management questions

2009-06-04 15:05:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula management questions
From: pedro noticioso <cucnews AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:58:04 -0700 (PDT)

hi guys, bacula kicks arse lol

how may I know how long its been since the clients where backed up from bcosole
of whatever? I jsut want to find out quickly which ones have the longest time
to see whats going on with them

btw, every once in a while employees lave the company and new ones come in, so
my machines names change names with them, how may I move the clients name from
old-fd to new-fd? I currently delete old configuration, create a new one and
whalla, duplicated information and I am building up a bunch of unsused names
in the clients list and taking space with old backup files :s

thanks