Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and Tape Devices

2009-06-02 09:23:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Tape Devices
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:15:51 -0400
Hi every:
I have one server connected to a SAN in which I get installed and configured
Bacula. Here is the Director and all others components except Catalog which run
in another PostgreSQL DB Server. Now I have another Server (Win 2003 R2 for
now) connected to a PowerVault 122T Tape Drive. I want to use this too for make
Automatic Backups to tapes with Bacula. It's possible to do this? I mean if I
have the Director in one server and the Tape Drive connected to other Server?
Any guide or tip in how to do this?

Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira