Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] What is the problem with this deffinitions ...

2009-06-02 09:25:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] What is the problem with this deffinitions ...
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:19:46 -0400
Hi again:
I have this config for one of my clients:

#-----------------------------------------------------------------
#Job Definition
Job {
  Name = "Copia-SalvasProdFull-FD"
  JobDefs = "DefinicionPorDefectoParaCopias"
  Level = Full
  Client = salvasprod-fd
  FileSet = "Copia-SalvasProd-FS"
  Schedule = "ScheduleFull"
  Write Bootstrap =
"/media/bacula_save/bootstrap_files/Copia-SalvasProdFull-FD.bsr"
  Priority = 5
  Pool = Copia-SalvasProd-FullPool
}

#Client Definition
Client {
  Name = salvasprod-fd
  Address = 10.128.50.114
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "sKNtH4g5j6GrC7da"
  File Retention = 1 years
  Job Retention = 1 years
}

# Copia mensual completa a la SAN
Schedule {
  Name = "ScheduleFull"
  Run = Level = Full Pool = Copia-SalvasProd-FullPool 4th sun at 4:00

  Run = Level = Differential Pool = Copia-SalvasProd-DifferentialPool sun at
2:00
  Run = Level = Incremental Pool = Copia-SalvasProd-IncrementalPool mon-sat at
2:00
}

#Pool Definition
Pool {
  Name = Copia-SalvasProd-FullPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 1 year
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Label Format =  Copia-SalvasProd-Pool-Full-
  Maximum Volumes = 2
}

Pool {
  Name = Copia-SalvasProd-DifferentialPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 1 year
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Label Format =  Copia-SalvasProd-Pool-Differential-
  Maximum Volumes = 2
}

Pool {
  Name = Copia-SalvasProd-IncrementalPool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 1 year
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
  Label Format =  Copia-SalvasProd-Pool-Incremental-
  Maximum Volumes = 2
}

#FileSet Definition
FileSet {
  Name = "Copia-SalvasProd-FS"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = SHA1
      compression = GZIP9
    }
    File = "E:/Salva IP/PP_UCI_2009"
  }
}

All it's working fine but Bacula always do a Full Backup and not respect the
Schedule part. Why? What I'm doing wrong?
Cheers
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira