Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Dell PV-124T autochanger configuration

2009-05-15 17:51:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Dell PV-124T autochanger configuration
From: Daniel Hertanu <dart AT unixmob DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:15:14 -0400
Hi

I was wondering if someone using a Dell PV-124T tape library can paste the Autochanger and Device resources from bacula-sd.conf file here.

Btape tests run fine, including the autochanger, but in Bacula I'm not able to make the autochanger work. The tape will refuse to be loaded and message returned is that /dev/nst0 is not an autochanger. I used the same configuration I used once for an Overland and an HP_something tape libraries, but the PV-124T doesn't work. Thank you.

Daniel