Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] recommend a setup guide for debian uses with mysql?

2009-05-15 12:30:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] recommend a setup guide for debian uses with mysql?
From: Zhengquan Zhang <zhang.zhengquan AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:23:22 -0500
Hello, bacula users,
I am newbie to bacula and was trying to setup bacula to do backup for
several servers. the official doc is really daunting. and I searched web
but there seems to be no detailed guide for step-for-step setup with
mysql. I wonder if anyone has the same experience before and can point
to a debian bacula mysql setup guide?

Thanks,

--
Zhengquan