Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] After upgrade to 3.0.1: Concurrentjobs fail (The number of files mismatch)

2009-05-12 10:33:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] After upgrade to 3.0.1: Concurrentjobs fail (The number of files mismatch)
From: user100 <user100 AT lisec-sw DOT com>
To: Christian Gaul <christian.gaul AT otop DOT de>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:49:27 +0200
Am 12.05.2009 14:05, schrieb Christian Gaul:
user100 schrieb:

Am 12.05.2009 09:34, schrieb Christian Gaul:

In case it helps, i turned my tape drives to maximum concurrent jobs 1
and so far it hasnt happened anymore, but i dont know if that was
just luck.

Yesterday I changed "Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1" in the director and
this night all backups finished successfully. So it´s devinitively
using concurrent Jobs that causes that mismatch and it did not occur
until I upgraded to 3.0.1 so I think it´s a bug in that version.

Greetings,
user100

Since the same thing worked for us both i'm curious, are you using
attribute / data spooling?

Yes, I use spooling but I disabled it now for a test. The result was the same: "The number of files mismatch". So I think spooling is not the reason.

Greetings,
user100