Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] After upgrade to 3.0.1: Concurrentjobs fail (The number of files mismatch)

2009-05-11 10:58:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] After upgrade to 3.0.1: Concurrentjobs fail (The number of files mismatch)
From: user100 <user100 AT lisec-sw DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:52:45 +0200
I would be happy if somebody have an idea... :)

OS: CentOS5.3
Autochanger: Dell Powervault 124T

Worked so far for some years. After upgrade from 2.2.8 to 3.0.1
concurrent jobs did not work anymore. bacula-sd.conf is still the same.
I tried with a new set of tapes too. The first job starts and is happy
with the tape and starts spooling. Before the first job finished the
second job fails with such a message and marks (the same tape) to Error:

11-May 15:47 swlinbck2-sd JobId 20974: Error: Bacula cannot write on
tape Volume "000041L3" because:
The number of files mismatch! Volume=1 Catalog=0
11-May 15:47 swlinbck2-sd JobId 20974: Marking Volume "000041L3" in
Error in Catalog.

The second job however would take the next tape sucessfully in the pool
which works same way one time. So in fact one tape just works for one
job. I don´t understand why Volume is already set to 1 file because in
my opinion the first job is still spooling.

The btape tapedrive test finished without failure (and concurrent
backups worked well for years now).

 From the bacula-sd.conf:

Autochanger {
   Name = Autochanger
   Device = Drive-0
   Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
   Changer Device = /dev/sg4
}

Device {
   Name = Drive-0                      #
   Drive Index = 0
   Media Type = LTO3
   Archive Device = /dev/nst0
   AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
   AlwaysOpen = yes;
   RemovableMedia = yes;
   RandomAccess = no;
   AutoChanger = yes
   Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"

   Maximum Spool Size = 220000000000
   Maximum Job Spool Size = 110000000000
   Spool Directory = /spool/bacula

}

I have already tried "Hardware End of Medium = no" without success.

Greetings,
user100