Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula project voting is now Open

2009-05-06 16:24:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula project voting is now Open
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "bacula-users" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 22:18:42 +0200
Hello,

The Bacula projects voting polls are now open.  I encourage you to vote.  It
gives us valuable feedback where to take the project and helps get the best
features implemented.  All you have to do is go to the following link and put
in your responses:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=kkjFYxNdgB2fAEntWBWhuw_3d_3d

The poll will close 16 May 2009 at 18:00 CET.

Please note that although you are not obligated to rate every proposed item
(though we prefer you to do so), you must go all the way to the end of the
poll and click on the Done button to get your reponses counted.

Many thanks to Gopal RajGuru for doing the magic to put this up on Survey
Monkey :-)

Hopefully we will have some interesting results for you shortly after the
16th.

To see the full list of proposed projects and the detailed descriptions, which
have been slightly modified since my email of yesterday, please go to:

http://bacula.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bacula/trunk/bacula/projects?view=markup

For those who did not get their Feature Request into this voting list, please
don't worry.  We accept Feature Requests any time (well, during final heat of
a major release, we are not really to thrilled to receive them), so it is
never too late to send something in -- especially if you send us a patch :-)

Thanks for using Bacula,

Kern