Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] duplicate jobs in 3.0

2009-05-04 13:48:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] duplicate jobs in 3.0
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 10:44:22 -0700

That's the behaviour I've seen when I set   Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
under JobDefs.  Then only one job with the same name can run at a time.
What I was hoping for with duplicate job control was for the subsequent
job(s) to be canceled so that they wouldn't run at all.

thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760