Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Does "Duplicate Jobs" interact with backup level?

2009-04-28 13:13:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Does "Duplicate Jobs" interact with backup level?
From: Heinz Ulrich Stille <hus AT design-d DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:05:35 +0200
On Monday April 27 2009 21:44:48 Arno Lehmann wrote:
> Hello, neighbor ;-)

It's a small world ... or a large user base?

> No simple one... the previously posted solution with a script to check
> the list of running jobs should work, though.

Of course, but I don't want to poke through the inner workings of the
scheduler myself. It's especially unsatisfactory since the functionality
is /almost/ there.
Oh well, time to brush up on my Python ...

MfG, Ulrich

--
Heinz Ulrich Stille / Tel.: +49-541-9400473 / Fax: +49-541-9400450
design_d gmbh / Natruper Str. 15 / 49076 Osnabrück / www.design-d.de