Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Storage Daemon Directives

2009-04-14 16:55:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Storage Daemon Directives
From: Hannes Gruber <bacula01 AT usw DOT at>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:09:50 +0200
Juche List,

I am just going through the documentation of Bacula.
In the Documentation for the Device Resource of the Storage Daemon
Configuration:

http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/install/install/Storage_Daemon_Configuratio.html#DeviceResource

The two Directives:

    LabelMedia = yes
    AutomaticMount = no

I found in an example for a FIFO Device on the same page, and in the
Sample SD-Configuration for a File Storage Device that came with my
Bacula Gentoo Installation version 2.4.1-r1.

I could not find a description for those two Directives in the
documentation of the Device Resource.

Can anyone help me and explain the meaning of those two Directives?

And another question about the Spool Directory.
If the Spool sice is not limited and the Spool Directory Partition is
filled up and does not take any more files will this Job fail?

Hannes

PS.: am I right, the sourceforge.net Email Archive does not have a
search functionality?