Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Disk-to-disk backups and the scratch pool

2009-04-13 16:02:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Disk-to-disk backups and the scratch pool
From: Paweł Madej <nysander AT quanteam DOT pl>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:56:24 +0200
You do not understand idea of scratch pool. this pool is literally speaking
some kind of trash for volumes that were recycled. you cannot use volumes in
scratch pool. they are grabbed from it and placed to the pool which needs new
media so adding new storage for scratch pool is senseless for me.

but I may be wrong, because I use bacula quite shortly.

Greets
PawelMadej